• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Current status of the board
33b451dea04e382a3376c060cf77619e.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Current status of the board
33b451dea04e382a3376c060cf77619e.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have no idea why I'm still here. So much happy sunshine blowing up everyone's tushes with this "heat wave a-comin'!" crap. I hate Alabama summer. I hate swamp ass. I hate mosquitoes. I hate sweaty crevice alerts at 7am in July. Yet, here I am. Living the dream on a weather board.

I hope we hit 80 next week at least make it close to records on something :p(82 on Monday), the max lows are more likely to be threatened in the 60s

since we're not setting records for cold or snow...

First time in 8 days today I will not stay up for the Euro. Hell I haven't looked at a single model since 5am this morning. It's refreshing.

Well 0-3 for both of my hangouts. ?? and lost a $100 bet to my better half on Janurary 15th. Saying we would have a snow before the month was up. Dang!!! Lmao

I can already tell I'm gonna set myself up for yet another disappointment next week :p

its like a sickness... you just can't look away

What's going to happen is the rest of the winter (through Feb) will be just as uneventful, then in March my location will miss a sleet fest by about 15 miles while I'm wallowing in 33 degrees and rain!

I know its probably overrated after the first minute but part of me wishes to feel that -50 wind chill in Chicago just once :p

I mean cold like this doesn't even happen every decade up there. I was there last January and there was one day the wind chill was around zero and that was pretty cold but I also wasn't dressed right for that lol(taxis were stopping to ask me if I wanted a ride lol) the rest of the trip had been a torch

Wednesday morning
will have the most dangerous/life-threatening wind chills at 50 to
60 below for most of the area due to sustained winds 15-25 mph
gusting to 30-35 mph. If you have the option to stay indoors
tomorrow, you are urged to strongly consider it

Last edited:
Back