• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Have to disagree, haven't seen the mods treating anyone like an "ass" or having egos.
Thanks for the kind words. We're not perfect, and we certainly get as frustrated with the weather as anyone. But we all agree internally that this should be an enjoyable place to come together and discuss weather, while recognizing that there has to be some level of order to the site and also that it incumbent upon us all to maintain respect for each other, as it is with any community. But nobody's perfect, and we all have our moments.

Listen. You are a day late coming into this discussion. I swear the mods on this board have some egos. How dare anyone say anything to a mod in a public forum especially after being treated like an ass by a mod in a public forum. I treat everyone with respect unless I see someone treating others or myself with it respect. Anyway, this is over. Move on.

If you want to see unfair treatment of bloggers go look at americanwx.

What could have been
e7e78cb010d576fdc0214185d886a9d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Would have been a nice rainstorm. Smh wouldn’t be a bad thing either as we all know summer drought conditions are on the way

Hey, when it comes to snow, it’s every man/women for theirselves! I’m a little salty this isn’t my storm, but I really hope AL/GA get the ground white, because as rare as it is here, it’s even more rare for them!

Back