• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

First, we had to wait till we got into January before we punted the second half of January. Then, we had to wait till January 15 before we punted the last week of January. Now we have to wait till February 1 before we can put the first half of February. Then, we'll have to wait till February 15 before we can put the second half of February. Then, Miraculous March is a lock. But doggonit, I think we ought to get to punt something, since we've been waiting around so nicely. I mean, just like as an appetizer for the main puntfest or something.

First, we had to wait till we got into January before we punted the second half of January. Then, we had to wait till January 15 before we punted the last week of January. Now we have to wait till February 1 before we can put the first half of February. Then, we'll have to wait till February 15 before we can put the second half of February. Then, Miraculous March is a lock. But doggonit, I think we ought to get to punt something, since we've been waiting around so nicely. I mean, just like as an appetizer for the main puntfest or something.
Not sure we can even get the punt formation correct. The bloody +NAO and WAR blitz us.

No one even mentioned their beloved FV3 this afternoon and I can see why: toss what we hate and hug what we love. It’s understandable really it is. My first golf tourney of the year is this weekend. This torch can’t get here soon enough 89E950FB-0B94-49F5-8978-05452E7EB4B1.png

Not sure we can even get the punt formation correct. The bloody +NAO and WAR blitz us.
We won’t get the pattern everyone is hoping for. Someone will get snow but it will be sandwiched between warm shots and everyone will say “told you so” and life will go on

Ok here we go guys. ???? I decided to start a gofundme page so I can raise money to buy 2 of the WeatherFlow Smart Home Weather Station. One for here in Hartselle, Alabama and the other one for Minor Hill, Tennessee. I like to study the difference between the 2 homes. For instance when spring hits. Here in Hartselle the leaves tend to leaf out about 2 weeks earlier then it does in Minor Hill. Same thing when it comes to fall. If I get enough raised I will link both location to my name so all the forum can also keep up with things also. I have done research on quite a few of the weather stations and determine this would work best for this forum and me. Here is the link for the go fund me page.https://www.gofundme.com/weather-st...board_a&rcid=fee482d397634e6088129bddf76b6d74

WeatherFlow Smart Home Weather Station

A18A6F31-937D-444E-8475-4A2094B75032.jpeg

Back