Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's a tough act to follow, between SD and Tarheel1, but in the spirit of the upcoming Memorial Day holiday, I just wanted to say to any active or retired military folks we may have on this forum, Thank you for your service! :)

Did the 12z euro show 3 feet of snow for Knightdale?? :)
e7da04a495a82cc1c4f7851ae9ee6725.gif

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thankfully I am leaving in about 15 minutes. Currently huddled in a little ball of emotion at my desk hoping no one needs help
After a day with the orthopedist and 5 cortisone injections into the shoulder, getting home and opening this up and seeing the good natured banter all around makes one smile! Thanks!

Reactions: Metwannabe
My dumbass neighbor finally mowed their grass and hit this thing which took out my internet and TV. What a day
b02256c08ecdab964007d13f3994eb8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

My dumbass neighbor finally mowed their grass and hit this thing which took out my internet and TV. What a day
b02256c08ecdab964007d13f3994eb8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
That really sucks! I could live without pants, but damn, no cable, I'd be at the motel

Reactions: skywatcher
Status
Not open for further replies.