• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at silly 00z NAM, I will predict another wild storm/ride on the 00z GFS tonight.

Edit: After Christmas, of the ice variety. (predominantly)

GEFS what are you smoking!
464bcfcf5d3a2fa10db51c86294ed7f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm tired of waiting for all this snow :p
honestly, just a gut feeling, no science behind it, but I'd say Dallas sees better snow than Chattanooga at some point this winter.. seems cold be digging down the Rockies into Tex/Mexico more than usual this season.

honestly, just a gut feeling, no science behind it, but I'd say Dallas sees better snow than Chattanooga at some point this winter.. seems cold be digging down the Rockies into Tex/Mexico more than usual this season.

I feel like its coming soon, its just I want to know when so I can plan :p the bipolar models is not helping matters

if its like most snow events here, we'll probably know when there's already 2 inches...

I know it's just a 15 day forecast from TWC app so it's not more accurate than a 384hr GFS (or any other LR global model guidance for that matter), but I don't think I have ever seen TWC forecast wintry precipitation for Atlanta seven consecutive days in a row! From December 28th to January 3rd there is a forecast for wintry weather. That's insane, that's gotta be a personal record for my hometown. lmao

EDIT: Could you imagine the looks on the snow weenies' faces in the Northeast losing their crap if we got 7 days of wintry precipitation not only in Atlanta, but the entire Southeast region as a whole and they got the screwjob?

Ok let’s get back to the December discussion , I didn’t realize geography was so complicated. Maybe Brick can give us more lessons in the banter thread today
Yeah we gotta focus on the cold getting lamer and lamer each run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back