• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Saints come back to earth period has been happening over recent weeks. They looked just meh vs the Jets, but I wonder if part of it is they're angry about last Thursday and want to absolutely stomp on Atlanta. In fact, I think it is that.:(

86d20be7b54ee958e42674ed9edd58eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admins and Moderators. I started a thread in the admin forum so we can discuss some of the issues that are causing @Storm5 to drink. Hopefully we can all get on the same page and keep everything running as smoothly as possible.

Y’all bear with us, and know that we all want a fun and educational environment for our weather discussions,

18z gefs
435bbb41cd9a110bb4d5981f435a0689.jpg
0978d6412290fe7f7545cc96a6052538.jpg

I don't know about Phil, but I must admit to a bit of a tingle when I see a GEFS mean SN of 1" just 50 miles NW of New Orleans! At least this tells me that neither of us are necessarily out of the game like we are almost all of the time. Members 8 and 20 are skewing it but having 10% of the members with historic Gulf Coast snow/some resemblance of 12/1989 isn't exactly chickenfeed.

Edit: Is this all SN or is it including ZR, etc?

I don't know about Phil, but I must admit to a bit of a tingle when I see a GEFS mean SN of 1" just 50 miles NW of New Orleans! At least this tells me that neither of us are necessarily out of the game like we are almost all of the time. Members 8 and 20 are skewing it but having 10% of the members with historic Gulf Coast snow/some resemblance of 12/1989 isn't exactly chickenfeed.

Larry,
I'm "ascared" to even think lest I jinx, but tingle is close to the operative word!
Best!
Phil

Did you get any snow out of that ? I know Jacksonville had snow.
Yes - 2 days of ground cover; ice, then snow on top.

Edit:

I'd just recently moved back here from South Bend, and likely was the only person within shouting distance who knew how to drive on ice.
Mixed a bottle of Stoli with Kahlua and ... stayed home ... :p

Last edited:
Stormlover, are you joking, or do you really think webber has an "agenda" wrt global warming or discussing the potential for warm temperatures in our area? If you aren't joking, then it seems you are drawing some very large (and seemingly very wrong) conclusions about him. I don't see how you could read his post and then make those connections.

Larry,
I'm "ascared" to even think lest I jinx, but tingle is close to the operative word!
Best!
Phil

Lol. I should have also mentioned Stormsfury and Weatherdawg as they largely share our boat of usually being totally left out.

This includes all types of frozen precipitation. BTW: Here is the entire GEFS run. You may find one or two memberships to your liking
38ca87b45be2504292c242042d8cc39e.jpg

Heck no. Id retire. I'm not doing the other board deal again.

Wow that is funny, if you put Talk and Weather together it censors it. Haha

Hahah I’m just salty today

We censor curse words over here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back