• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

Man this is so confusing. One minute everyone says this is going to be a huge run, the next minute its a horrible run. Just end the madness already.

Yeah this one isn't going to cut it. It starts as rain in the areas that get the precip.

SimeonNC said:
SD said:
GFS has a much stronger trough over the NE/Lakes/MA vs CMC/Euro/UKM which should help keep this wave south

No bueno for the Carolinas

Shortwave is slightly north of 18z and the wave following this is a little more NW so we may actually see more precip over NC vs the 18z run or maybe not

SoutheastRidge said:
Man this is so confusing. One minute everyone says this is going to be a huge run, the next minute its a horrible run. Just end the madness already.

Too many people calling pbp that have no business calling pbp.

More Euro like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GFS goes BOOM over GA at hour 84....about to push into SC and NC....not sure about temps...prob a little warmer..

this isn't a bad run at all for georgia

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Georgia getting pounded, not much for my area

Gonna be a big event for CAE this run. Whew.

good lord the low is still way way south

GFS snow thru 84
4f35249120b1a6c9a69999326f44e3af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deltadog03 said:
GFS goes BOOM over GA at hour 84....about to push into SC and NC....not sure about temps...prob a little warmer..

wow no joke

damn eastern georgia getting pounded

Looks like same track idea...bloomed a littttttle later...and a litttttle warmer.

Actually check that, looks like a good event for Georgia overall.

Back