• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

at 30 the wave still looks good, as long as it releases soon I think this will be a good run for someone.

12 Noon Friday (NAM)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see no big changes so far through hr 30

andrewstovall21 said:
12 Noon Friday (NAM)

d5d77f76ee7612ad5a8e95b98368060e.jpg

There is a little more interaction as the waves are closer lets see how much feeds out of the shortwave an into the NS

SD said:
There is a little more interaction as the waves are closer lets see how much feeds out of the shortwave an into the NS

ya looks like 18z run so far...starting to separate as the NB starts pushing SE  hr 36

actually looks a little more separated at hr 42 vs 18z run.

Looks pretty good. much healthier vs the nam

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looks much better than the NAM at 42 hours, I think. Shortwave is stronger over CA/NV.

Storm5 said:
Looks pretty good. much healthier vs the nam

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

yes..the back half of the vort looks a little better as well...slightly more tilted as well.  not as flat.

This may come in very similar to the CMC/Euro/Ukm. I really like whats going on over No Cal and NW Nevada

GFS definitely looks better than the NAM out west... Definitely more consolidation near the CA/OR coast whereas the NAM is one sheared, strung out mess

Back