• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

There's definitely more phasing with the northern stream even thru 18-24 HR... Given the northern shortwave currently over the Kamchatka peninsula that's progged to be over the Great Lakes by day 4, having more interaction here may not be as bad as some initially suspected yesterday

Storm5 said:
metwannabe said:
I love being just to the NW of the good stuff 4 days out
3 days for some depending in location

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yeah I know but for me it's 4 days and being NW of the sweet spot, depending on model of choice lol, is a great place

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Its not a fail run yet guys, but slightly more interaction so far.

Shawn said:
SnowFlowXXL said:
Shawn throwing that shade on the other board lmao love it

Not my fault!   

I just wanted to tell everyone from the CAE area that the NWS introduced snow into the official forecast and while I'm not sure of the ptype or amounts, the Euro shifting a bit gives more credence to a Winter WX event as a whole. They can go ---- off if they want to delete that post.

LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this doesn't get sheared out, get ready for yet another big run for the SE. Wave is going to be stout if it survives.

36 hr squash mode. but not lost yet.

About to break off in theory, but getting close to shear city.

There's more interaction with the northern stream thru, but again I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing in the long run for the deep south esp along/south of I-20, obviously once you get into the Carolinas, it's an entirely different matter as we'll have to keep tabs on yet another s/w in the northern stream...

Back