• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

SD said:
Storm5 said:
SD said:
bhs1975 said:
SD said:
I see you euro...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

What's it showing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Smash town....10-12. I nearly fell out of bed

hahahaha well with how early you went to sleep I'd assume you almost feel out reachin for your dentures or trying to get up to change your wet depends

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Haters going to hate. I have a conference call at 8 I didn't want to blabber like an idiot I haven't been here in 2 weeks

lol I hear ya

James is on board and talking about how it could be a high impact event with temps going well below freezing Friday night.

Parker said:
James is on board and talking about how it could be a high impact event with temps going well below freezing Friday night.
Oh yay! Glad to see James having a more concern about this event now.

06z GFS is a nice 4-6 inch event through the Midlands of SC. And yes, predominantly snow. for the Central parts.

Nice trends overnight. Euro is basically meh for our state, but we shall see. Nice trends overnight for sure.

Deltadog03 said:
Nice trends overnight. Euro is basically meh for our state, but we shall see. Nice trends overnight for sure.

When all is said and done we will end up with IP/ZR.  If anything Wintry at all.  Sucks, I want a good Southern snow storm!

Shawn said:
Deltadog03 said:

When all is said and done we will end up with IP/ZR.  If anything Wintry at all.  Sucks, I want a good Southern snow storm!

I am leaning that was as well. Storm was telling me that there isn't much eps support for the op last night. Hmm I wonder if euro was too amped. We shall see today. Lol

The morning DGEX says, Brick, your wrong! Not ALL models showing a good storm! :(

Storm5 said:
SD said:
Storm5 said:
SD said:
bhs1975 said:
What's it showing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Smash town....10-12. I nearly fell out of bed

hahahaha well with how early you went to sleep I'd assume you almost feel out reachin for your dentures or trying to get up to change your wet depends

Haters going to hate. I have a conference call at 8 I didn't want to blabber like an idiot I haven't been here in 2 weeks

lol I hear ya

Current status 

FBeSx3itXlUQw.gif

Tarheel1 said:
The morning DGEX says, Brick, your wrong! Not ALL models showing a good storm! :(

I mean the actual models that are worth looking at.

Shawn said:
Deltadog03 said:

I am so confused. Just a few posts before this you said Cola is in the 4-6 inch range.

Tarheel1 said:
The 18z DGEX from yesterday did show the storm...the DGEX isn't as a reliable model as the others. The current CMC and Euro supports each other of a decent snow. Now, if the DGEX still showed what it showed at 18z from yesterday, it would have support from the CMC and Euro. Even the GFS has a decent snow but I think the track of low on the GFS will start shifting NW today on it's runs.

FLO said:
Shawn said:
Deltadog03 said:

I am so confused. Just a few posts before this you said Cola is in the 4-6 inch range.

Just talking about weather with Delta.  I had just said the model put out 4-6 inches here if you take it at face value.

Yesterday people were nervous saying they wanted the Euro on board. Now the Euro has a big run and people get nervous because the GFS went south more.

Brick, why do you continue to call us all out? Jerk.

Brick Tamland said:
Yesterday people were nervous saying they wanted the Euro on board. Now the Euro has a big run and people get nervous because the GFS went south more.

Thats how we roll

Back