• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

Energy holding it's own behind the NS on this run vs shear city (it shears, but not as bad). We are going to have a good compromise soon. I bet the EPS doesn't look nearly as bad as 12z.

There's our northern correction... Perfect timing too. Getting into that increased consistency phase of model correction. Hopefully that high to the north is a bit closer and the low continues a little more north. Looks to be a perfect setup w/ minor correction.

you could tell early on it was gonna be an improvement . great great run

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Shawn said:
Well if it's any consolation on this sheared mess the Euro is about to push out, it's a flood here in CAE and thunder right now from the current system.  Usually means good things when that happens in January.
 It's been thundering all day, and I've put over 5 inches in the can since yesterday.  I'm not as worried about moisture as I usually am with another slug coming thru here over the weekend, lol.  Talk about rags to riches for me.  This is amazing.  That's better than 11 inches in a little over a month.  Only beaten by the 18 inches the last two weeks of last Dec. I just don't want to be too near the heat pump when a low goes by.  They are always better in Fla :) T

I believe this is the tale that we have a Sig winter storm on our hands folks. Sorry if this sounds wishcasting, but all of today's runs were big hits from the main models except the 12z euro, but this run is making up for it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

whatalife said:
Nice run for the Euro...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, I can't believe my prediction came true. The low did come more north on 0z Euro.

Man, SC/NC/ Parts of GA look to get rocked this run of Euro.

15841543_1540077219353264_1781687574_n.png

Back