• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/31-2/2 TX, AR, OK, TN, NMS, VA WINTER POTENTIAL

Looking at the 16Z HRRR for my location it appears the temps are not going to moderate to what was expected. Looks like we will be at freezing or just below. Not good at all.

Looking at the 16Z HRRR for my location it appears the temps are not going to moderate to what was expected. Looks like we will be at freezing or just below. Not good at all.
Wish I could trade my 55 degrees with you.

Temps were forecasted to get above freezing sometime this afternoon around the State line. 18Z HRRR says “no sir”.

This ice storm just doesn’t want to let up when it was only supposed to be a one/two punch. Not good.
E16A4E74-C53C-48F6-8A72-C62C70F9365A.png

We were supposed to get up to 41 today. We managed to get to 36. It looks like the freezing line runs through Northern Lauderdale County (Alabama) and cuts through western Colbert County. Will be intertesting to see if we just hold steady and rise or lose a few degrees.

1675302494672.png
Wonder if any of that in VA will reach the ground

1675305685156.png
Uptrending as we get closer…

739C1050-2C96-49A3-A686-F41E7AA831AE.png
37 degrees at the sfc is making this a mostly rain and little bit of snow mix

Pics please.....
Would not be able to show up on camera because it’s still rain aswell. You’ll have to take my word for it as I watch the streetlight.

Back