• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/31-2/2 TX, AR, OK, TN, NMS, VA WINTER POTENTIAL

Does anyone have the 18zeuro for freezing rain and 18z rgem please they can post for the midsouth?
If tends continue you could have a serious icing event on your hands. Trends now have the freezing rain into extreme north ms

If tends continue you could have a serious icing event on your hands. Trends now have the freezing rain into extreme north ms
At least it's not showing apocalypse ice storm rgem has been showing, which is way overdone I think

Starting to get a glaze on the cars here from the relentless drizzle with temps below 25

But the main show in the short term seems to be a round of sleet around lunch tomorrow
Screenshot_20230129-191236.png

1675045250577.png
1675045263462.png
Euro continuing to show snow early Wednesday morning.

Yeah wouldn’t surprise me if memphis issued a winter storm watch tomorrow sometimes for northwest ms and southwest tn
When I lived in Jonesboro ar back in Dec 2018, we had .75 to .80 of ice accretion from an event beginning of that month and we never went under a wsw until the event was almost done ?

Yayyyy. I am not surprised with what I was seeing after dark on the cars though. The roads were only a matter of time with these temps Screenshot_20230129-222255.png

Back