• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/26-1/28 Winter Storm Potential

ICON has something for Sunday but only in the mountains.
icon_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_38.png

If I’m reading it right the ICON doesn’t show ZR or IP so I don’t think everything is confined to the mountains

I honestly wouldn’t worry much about the ICON. I’m still not sure if it’s usefulness. It has a warm bias, allegedly. So that theoretically could provide some value. I’m not saying there’s going to be a storm, but the ICON doesn’t tug me in one direction or the other.

Icon is either about to do something really good or really bad. Way too much going on here E7F0EC7E-F12C-4B87-8779-C729F7595F5A.png

lmao yeah my thinking on the ICON is it's going to do something big to end the month, either great or meh for us. That wave cutting off and coming down the ridge late might fuel it in this run.

Icon is either about to do something really good or really bad. Way too much going on here View attachment 12685
I don’t think there’s much to do there. You got discombobulated strung out vorts all over the place that aren’t interacting with each other.

Back