• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 01/28-29/2022 Winter Weather Potential

NASA Model. Why not, one of these models has to be right ?‍♂️

WBIYAGb.gif

ek99Kt6.gif

Big reminder; that Nasa model measures in millimeters, not inches, for it's precipitation amounts. You would need about 25 millimeters for 1 inch of liquid precipitation.
That’s gimmick infringement with the Canadian.

I really do wish someone would start tracking these newer models and see which ones are worth their salt.

18z UK likes the super band over near GSO

How sick would that be to get under a 4-6” band.

View attachment 111094
Would be nice to see this go in the direction of a broad precip shield with enhanced pockets instead of a single band sweeping thru. Keep ticking the wave/trough stronger and getting it to close off would help

Would be nice to see this go in the direction of a broad precip shield with enhanced pockets instead of a single band sweeping thru. Keep ticking the wave/trough stronger and getting it to close off would help

Amen. That's what I've been hoping to see. But the enhanced floating "finger" is the only thing we look to get with this storm from most models. Hopefully NASA's got the right idea, that actually did look alot better to me, it closed it off as it swept through.

Back