• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry ❄The Christmas Miracle❄(12-24/12-25)

I’m surprised that some of this stuff is actually being able to make it to the ground especially around these parts
Me too I asked J.P Dice from Fox 6 if it would make it this far he said no lol. He's anti snow but I just wanted to see what he would say. Looking at the radar you shouldn't have to squint to hard in the light to see whats falling or do you?

Looks like those streamer snow showers on the radar to my NW are dying on the Plateau (yeah, who would have guessed that). Not seen nary a flake here in Red Bank. Disappoint. On to the next try.

Edit: Nevermind, it's snowing a little now. Yippee...

Last edited:
Me too I asked J.P Dice from Fox 6 if it would make it this far he said no lol. He's anti snow but I just wanted to see what he would say. Looking at the radar you shouldn't have to squint to hard in the light to see whats falling or do you?
JP Dice is a snow hater lol I’m not surprised but honestly giving how dry the air is I’m shocked that it’s making it to the surface but hopefully before I go back to Montana in two weeks we can get a legit snowstorm around and south of I-20

Back