• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this site awhile back cause over on american I noticed there was less and less activity in the SE board. And people would bring up 'the other board' in a not so direct way. Because if they did, the posts would get deleted. ?

That really made me want to find this place.
Lmao I think that’s how I looked this place up as well. Lurking on americanwx and hearing about the other board !

Anybody got some kind of sounding archive, just for various types of weather? i.e. winter wx, severe, pop-ups, etc

I'd like to clarify my March thread title winner "Death March". I know a lot of you didn't like the thread name and that's totally understandable considering we can have flooding and or tornado outbreaks that can be deadly during that month. In my simple, reverse psychological, satiric mind...I was actually thinking Death of Winter or Death Torch that just happened to simply coalesce easily into my thought process. I'm sure no one needed me to explain any of this, I just felt I needed everyone to know that I'm really a laid back, easy going Bigfoot that wishes no harm on humans. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back