• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I like heat and humidity and all but some days in the summer I just question myself “ do I really like the heat more than the cold and this damn much? God dang it’s hot !”.
It’s worth it for storms and going outside. Summer activities are great. But when you’ve got nothing to do or you’re working, it’s no fun

I know I like heat and humidity and all but some days in the summer I just question myself “ do I really like the heat more than the cold and this damn much? God dang it’s hot !”.
If summer started dwindling away after July 4th I might like it more because that's when I'm done with it

Yeah imma be honest , summer feels done to me after the 4th lmao. Kind of how winter is kinda eh and over for me after New Years . I guess I get bored quick lol.
I always say stuff like “wah it should be (temperature that it is not)” when in reality I’m pretty much content with average temps year round. In summer it should be hot so I’m fine with it.

Ngl I actually like that we didn't have a false spring for trees/flowers. It's late February and daffodils haven't bloomed yet. It almost...feels...normal again, after blooming out in February several years in a row

Ngl I actually like that we didn't have a false spring for trees/flowers. It's late February and daffodils haven't bloomed yet. It almost...feels...normal again, after blooming out in February several years in a row
Yeah it feels pretty normal ! Things are only picking up now which is how I remember it being for the most part .

My goal is to be top 20 in likes by the end of august. Will have to improve my content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back