• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Talking about single digit and sub-zero temps gets me excited. I love seeing extreme winter weather! Especially where it’s not common. We skied last year at Snowshoe/Silvercreek, at night, at -2. It’s cold but bearable. You just have to keep skin covered up. I remember several times as a kid when temps got to single digits in N.AL but I don’t ever remember seeing temps below zero. That would be awesome!

The one time in recent years historic with regards to cold would hold some water. It's been decades since we've had subzero lows here and I've never seen highs in the teens that I can remember, only low 20s. This is January 1985 type cold. Funny enough it hasn't been that long since we've had single digit lows in Atlanta though, January 2015 was the last time that happened.

If I'm not mistaken Atlanta had a high temperature of 17 in early February of 1996. We also had a few snows that year.

The one time in recent years historic with regards to cold would hold some water. It's been decades since we've had subzero lows here and I've never seen highs in the teens that I can remember, only low 20s. This is January 1985 type cold. Funny enough it hasn't been that long since we've had single digit lows in Atlanta though, January 2015 was the last time that happened.
The high was around 17 in Atlanta in February 1996.

lol the euro was smoking some kind of computerized dope
Whatever it smoked the GFS clearly wanted some of it! That's so insane to look at
gfs_T850_us_43.png

Very curious to see what the Fv3 shows for that possible snow next weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some insane cold my goodness, euro passed on the blunt, but the most disappointing thing is that there is no snow, just static shocking cold and the type of cold that does not make you want to walk out into the morning sun, but hey it would be good snowmaking conditions

Back