• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

Hard to put any hope in the CMC. But right now it's all i have. Thank God this is very early in the season and not the last storm of the season

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Hard to put any hope in the CMC. But right now it's all i have. Thank God this is very early in the season and not the last storm of the season

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Well you never know. This being the deep south, this could be our best chance for snow all winter.

Hoping euro goes the way of cmc. My guess itll be close to the nam for now. A solution between nam and cmc would be ok.

The thing I like most about that 00z CMC run is the duration of the snow. It lasts nearly 24hrs straight, it's been a long time since we've had a snow storm of that duration in Atlanta. The last time I remember a snowstorm like that was the January 2002 snowstorm we had.

I’m just glad we are discussing this possibility in early December and not late January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The sun angle would be higher in late Jan ! This is is the perfect time of year for snow in terms of sun angle.

IMHO the cmc is a bit too over amped. Euro will be telling for sure. Gefs?

Back