• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter 2018-19 Discussion

It’s a nino, I thought we agreed to punt until end of January? :)

A normal year, I don't seriously start looking for storms IMBY until the start of January, I'm a December punter for sure. This super duper blocking with reds up top surrounded by blues has me putting December in play. I'm questioning that decision though....:)

EPS heard our complaints. Coming up colder and blocktastic.

View attachment 7458 View attachment 7459

Great! That's more like it. Thank you EPS....I would now kindly request a cold, cold Miller A that traverses from southern California, along the gulf and up the coast, with a banana high to the NE and Mid west. Thank you in advance.

Great! That's more like it. Thank you EPS....I would now kindly request a cold, cold Miller A that traverses from southern California, along the gulf and up the coast, with a banana high to the NE and Mid west. Thank you in advance.

Well the GFS has been showing a nice piece of energy moving into the SW/Baja region in this same general timeframe...

GFS has more moisture but it is too warm.
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_31.png

So what are really the legit chances we have a cold winter?? Snow ice not part of the question ... just temps... reason... I’m thinking of buying a new fur coat...say what you will... but it is the warmest coat ever!!! Even in the wind.. am I wealthy..! Nope! Just a teacher that won a national award (Gary Dickinson award)given to only one teacher a year by the SAE foundation!!! ( science automotive engineering) along with that I got $1000 to spend in my classroom any way I choose... and $1000 personally to do as I wish!!! After tithes that leaves me $900.... thinking that will buy me a nice coat... so! Buy the coat, or spend it on something else? Praise the Lord! My hard work everyday is noticed by someone!!! I was nominated by my science academic coach for our school system...

So what are really the legit chances we have a cold winter?? Snow ice not part of the question ... just temps... reason... I’m thinking of buying a new fur coat...say what you will... but it is the warmest coat ever!!! Even in the wind.. am I wealthy..! Nope! Just a teacher that won a national award (Gary Dickinson award)given to only one teacher a year by the SAE foundation!!! ( science automotive engineering) along with that I got $1000 to spend in my classroom any way I choose... and $1000 personally to do as I wish!!! After tithes that leaves me $900.... thinking that will buy me a nice coat... so! Buy the coat, or spend it on something else? Praise the Lord! My hard work everyday is noticed by someone!!! I was nominated by my science academic coach for our school system...
Congratulations that's awesome! Personally I'd spend it on something else but if a fur coat is what you want then go for it, you'll get a few times to show it off.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back