• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Where would you live?

Seasons. People need seasons. Growing up in South GA and FLA, I don't see how people stand it. It's got its perks and beauty for sure but no seasons, snakes and skeeters. Naw.
I'm pretty sure everywhere in Georgia has 4 seasons. South GA is not a tropical climate.

I'm pretty sure everywhere in Georgia has 4 seasons. South GA is not a tropical climate.
Nothing says fall like live oaks. They do have seasons but much shorter and more muted. My wife’s family are all sand gnats and have moved up here to get more difference in the seasons.

Nothing says fall like live oaks. They do have seasons but much shorter and more muted. My wife’s family are all sand gnats and have moved up here to get more difference in the seasons.
I know someone who moved from South FL to Valdosta and she always talks about how cold it is.

Yeah technically but I wasn't being technical. Sometimes Christmas felt tropical. Fall looked green. Not enough of that ol' seasonal snap.

Canaan Valley, WV.
If you know you know

Back