• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News We are back

Shinrin said:
Yeah, there's new post in the Winter Storm thread, but when i go to it/refresh, they aren't showing up at all.
Delete cookies and browser history see if that works.

Shinrin said:
Yeah, there's new post in the Winter Storm thread, but when i go to it/refresh, they aren't showing up at all.

Same situation for me! Can't see posts on my logged in tab and can on my guest tab.

Just did the cookies things, Also things to note, you're unable to log out of the forum or check any profiles.

Edit: seems i can log out now, but still can't see any profiles. o_O not even my own.

So glad I found you guys. I was a member of TW for about 5 years. I was shocked when I couldn't find it a few days ago. I won't be posting too much. I just like to read and learn about weather. Thanks for everyone's work on getting this new forum started.

so you know www.southernwx.com won't direct to the main page; get a blank page with hi in the top left

ForsythSnow said:
LetItSnow said:
so you know www.southernwx.com won't direct to the main page; get a blank page with hi in the top left

Probably a placeholder for now. They would have to make a redirect page, or make a home page.

Something is being mucked around with.  Idk, lol.  It was fine before, but I'm not doing it.

Shawn said:
ForsythSnow said:
LetItSnow said:

Probably a placeholder for now. They would have to make a redirect page, or make a home page.

Something is being mucked around with.  Idk, lol.  It was fine before, but I'm not doing it.
 Hopefully someone who is an administrator did that.

ForsythSnow said:
Shawn said:
ForsythSnow said:

Yeah, some database recovery is going on etc.

ForsythSnow said:
Shawn said:
ForsythSnow said:

Yes some recovery is being performed ~~!!

Yes, we are working on restoring posts and members that were lost.

Back