• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News We are back

Just made it back on. Support email wasn't working. Do you think there should be a backup support email to the admins off site so that if that happens again, members can contact the admins and see what happened?

ForsythSnow said:
Just made it back on. Support email wasn't working. Do you think there should be a backup support email to the admins off site so that if that happens again, members can contact the admins and see what happened?

We are on facebook if you have that.

ForsythSnow said:
there were many issues . we are very sorry . that's a great suggestion and one we will work on today

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SD said:
ForsythSnow said:

We are on facebook if you have that.
I'd like to follow you guys on Facebook. What is the name of the page? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is a test to see if I can now post.

This is a test to see if i can now post. I had trouble logging in on both my phoen and my PC until I cleared my browser's cache on my PC. I have't retried my phone yet.

This is a test to see if i can now post. I had trouble logging in on both my phoen and my PC until I cleared my browser's cache on my PC. I have't retried my phone yet.

Test. I can't see my own posts lol.

Thanks so much.Went to ther site to see if they were talking about what was wrong. So glad to be back here! All I saw was what was right with your site. You guys are the best. You make it easier to follow what is going on and do not scare newbies from asking questions. Thanks and good luck!

can anyone use tapa or the pc site via wifi? having issues on my end

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

FYI to site administrator(s) - the main storm thread is not showing all posts. When I open it, the most recent post is 15 minutes old; but when I look at the main Weather thread list, I can see the most recent poster (which updates when I refresh that list). But opening the thread doesn't show any of the new posts.

I have seen other people say they are not seeing all posts in the last couple of hours as well. I don't know if you are having database issues, or permissions issues, but something funky's going on.

SD said:
We are back folks. You have to re-register apologies for that.  You can access through this address now but tomorrow the old name of southernwx.com should work.  Until that happens Tapatalk will be offline. Thank you for the understanding and supporting our community

Thank you for your hard work  :D

Found my way back.

Thanks SD, Storm5, and anyone who I may have missed. Glad this place is back up and running!

Yeah, there's new post in the Winter Storm thread, but when i go to it/refresh, they aren't showing up at all.

Back