• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News We are back

SD

Administrator
Reaction score
We are back folks. You have to re-register apologies for that.  You can access through this address now but tomorrow the old name of southernwx.com should work.  Until that happens Tapatalk will be offline. Thank you for the understanding and supporting our community

Good to be back!

German model 0z total precip, just to get the ball rolling on a fun note.

PR_000-072_0000.gif

Wes bought talkweather and is ddosing us offline for him to bring the site back tomorrow under new management. I ---- you guys not.

Chris, GeorgiaGirl - this is BS.

Guys I just got creamed on the old Talkweather facebook page by Lori of all people just for talking about this site.  I'm so glad to back over here.  Jack Watkins created a new Talkweather facebook page and I deleted the old one and joined the new one.  Seemed guys were just not the same on the old site.  Now, tell me how bad the  NAM really was.  I want some snow for central Al. so bad.

Lovemesomesnow said:
Guys I just got creamed on the old Talkweather facebook page by Lori of all people just for talking about this site.  I'm so glad to back over here.  Jack Watkins created a new Talkweather facebook page and I deleted the old one and joined the new one.  Seemed guys were just not the same on the old site.  Now, tell me how bad the  NAM really was.  I want some snow for central Al. so bad.

I would roll with the gfs and cmc right now over the NAM

accu35 said:
Man got scared lol, glad to be back

Did you see the latest NAM.  They said it moved everything above Bham into north al.  I almost cried.  Haven't heard anything about any more models.  SD are you gong to be posting maps are have you gone to bed?  Not sure Storm 5 can post without tapatalk.

Glad you guys are back. I almost had a heart attack when the site went dark. Oh and man is North Carolina going to get hammered with snow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

olhausen said:
Glad you guys are back. I almost had a heart attack when the site went dark. Oh and man is North Carolina going to get hammered with snow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you in NC?

This was a great thing to see first thing this morning. Thanks for you all's hard work getting things back online!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

SD said:
We are back folks. You have to re-register apologies for that.  You can access through this address now but tomorrow the old name of southernwx.com should work.  Until that happens Tapatalk will be offline. Thank you for the understanding and supporting our community

I'm back... that was a close call.  Crazy man crazy

Back