Severe Severe Threat April 5th-7th

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
IMG_9015.png
IMG_9010.png

IMG_9011.png
I quit WxBell - how does the FL panhandle look on JB's NAM map?

GFS is about 4 hours faster than the NAM and EURO is about 2 hours slower than the GFS

Yep gfs implies less of a secondary threat being that fast . Could be correct as the euro isn't that far behind .

NAM is the slowest which raises red flags and because it's the NAM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Local mets are saying more rain in the morning with round 1 of storms for the TN Valley would help to stabilize the atmosphere for the afternoon round 2 of storms. But, they are watching forecast guidance slowing the system, possibly allowing for significant instability to develop across the entire state of AL. They are still uncertain, watching and waiting.

Local mets are saying more rain in the morning with round 1 of storms for the TN Valley would help to stabilize the atmosphere for the afternoon round 2 of storms. But, they are watching forecast guidance slowing the system, possibly allowing for significant instability to develop across the entire state of AL. They are still uncertain, watching and waiting.

I'm no met and severe weather isn't really my thing but I don't agree with that at all. Almost all guidance is showing a fairly volatile atmosphere after the morning storms which by the way will be booking it NE . It's not like the models are showing a slow progression with the morning storms . If that were the case I could see the argument that they might stabilize the atmosphere some. But that's not the case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk