• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Threat April 5th-7th

12z euro backed off some with cape vs previous runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the faster solutions place out eastern Mississippi and western Alabama would be removed from the best instability

12z euro was a little faster this run with the front but it's still a touch slower vs the GFS . I'd still say the greatest threat at this point is eastern Alabama into Georgia

Kbmx
a256e5eebaadf72db4af826b3bb2243f.jpg

Well the 00z NAM looks far more juiced up vs previous runs and looks like it slowed down this run

Looks like SPC is giving the faster solution some credit
eaede70faa5a50627de450727b852012.jpg

You have to wonder if the GFS is gonna be right or if it's gonna fall flat in it's face yet again. This model , I swear . To be fair it does look like it's been slowing down over the past few runs

SPCs day 3 is going to need to be pulled back to the west given current modeling. I'm sure what has changed if anything this year but their outlooks have been garbage

Yeah still looking for Day 3 Outlook Wednesday still appears to be on Track from what I seen to be another broad threat

ohh Geez looks like 2 different threat periods per the NAM now for West Georgia 18z has STPs between 1.5-4 and storms moving thru and then again secondary line forms and moves thru around 00z to 03z with STPs even higher

Gonna be interesting to see how the morning storms along the warm front impact the afternoon development

Gonna be interesting to see how the morning storms along the warm front impact the afternoon development

Indeed right now it seems spaced out enough where you do have 2 different storm fronts to worry about 1st round isn't the greatest but still much like today enough to get job done 2nd round could be a very strong

18z NAM has more kick too it this run gonna be interesting to see how this all plays out

Back