• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Threat April 5th-7th

defa76d37874429ce008819722c51424.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Oh boy, Augusta National golf Club sure is close. They sure don't need any damage the day before the Masters!
Saw a report on the golf channel last night the already plans to move the start to Friday IF needed

Oh boy, Augusta National golf Club sure is close. They sure don't need any damage the day before the Masters!

At least part of it is in it, I think. Like half is in Columbia County (which only has the southern edge as high risk) and half is in Richmond County (all of it is in the high risk).

Check that, all of it is in Richmond County.

Whoo, just had a tornado warning here in Clayton county. Spent about 15 minutes in the basement. Rain like crazy! Looks like the area of rotation was a little south of here and didn't get going as they canceled the warning early. That got the blood pumping. Hopefully that was the only time I have to go down there today.

Atlanta is just stuck under a train of storms that keep back building from the SW. If this continues, this will save north ga from seeing what could have been a lot worse.

Looks like the noon and 3-4pm are going to be one long continuous rain, instead of a severe threat, in Upstate SC, but it is a glorious rain !

You can already kind of see signs of the third round trying to develop. The second round seems like its going to be confined to central-south Alabama/Georgia but who knows on the third.

Particularly Dangerous Situation (PDS) Tornado Watch 125

Public | Counties | Probabilities | Aviation | Warnings | Initial RADAR

Hazard Watch Status Reports.
WOUS64 KWNS 051651
WOU5

BULLETIN - IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED
TORNADO WATCH OUTLINE UPDATE FOR WT 125
NWS STORM PREDICTION CENTER NORMAN OK
1255 PM EDT WED APR 5 2017

TORNADO WATCH 125 IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 800 PM EDT FOR THE
FOLLOWING LOCATIONS

wow, PDS Tornado Watch?

It hasn't really gotten bad here as of now but I can tell you, storms are forming in areas that are dry south of what is the main action.

Back