• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Oppressive Ornery Obstinate Opposite October

gfs_asnow_us_41.png
GFS continue to show series of artic cold air through much of its run. 6z this morning was encouraging enough. I would love for this to happen, so i can go to my uncles land to hunt in north Arkansas. Best deer hunting ever.

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_52.png
i know this is way out, but i love seeing these setups. Just to think, if the gfs would go couple more frames.

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_52.png
i know this is way out, but i love seeing these setups. Just to think, if the gfs would go couple more frames.
Me too! Deep western trough and powerhouse Eastern ridge, great winter pattern!

Hello 540 I see you. I've actually seen that at that point of the run on a few other runs too.

(Even though it's October and doesn't mean much)

Too early for that lol. But it does look like that after we got a quick drink of it, mostly at night, we're going to get our first full taste of much cooler temps next week.

Loving the 12z GFS. Not only does it have the late week cold snap it never really warms up lol. Certain to change.

Back