• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Oppressive Ornery Obstinate Opposite October

SD

Administrator
Reaction score
Yay
a61b81f4092205cbc6c2bad275db6cb7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Im not worried about the blowtorch, i expect this to happen until later October first November.

Im not worried about the blowtorch, i expect this to happen until later March first April.
FYP!
I think this short - lived cool shot, is going to be normal for the winter! 2-3 weeks of above normal temps, then 1-3 day cool shot, then back to 2 weeks torch!

At least warmer than average no longer necessarily means 90s, because I just checked and after this week it tops out at 87.

It's kinda sad that doesn't seem like it is truly above average to me.

Long range oz gfs has some nice cold coming across the nation, its long tho, lol.

is fall ever coming? GFS has us almost hitting 100 on October 10th... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Lol, fall is coming, just a little longer. I remember alot of Octobers where we be in the 80/90s temps and by the end of month/first November we start cooling alot.

Meanwhile in Arizona (Snowbowl) you can go Sking now. LOL pattern is doing a 180 from past 5 or so months. Trof in the west and ridge in the east,
15002500_G.jpg

At least it's not just the southeast. I heard Ottawa broke its high temp record by 7 degrees. Chicago at 90 for a week. Insane. But hey what goes up in September comes slightly down in October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, if you take the Weeklies with a grain of salt, there is (perhaps) some light at the end of the tunnel torch ...
wk1.wk2_latest.NAsfc_T.gif

wk3.wk4_latest.NAsfc_T.gif

Back