• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Nuances

Franklin got .02” of rain last night while I was somewhere between 1.5-2”..I know it’s their topography but damn it still blows my mind every time they get shutout from these types of systems

What are we weenieing?
Wouldn’t take much!! We are weenieing bc if the GFS/FVS shows a system 384 hours out we can go ahead and write it off, but if it shows a setup lacking 1 or 2 key feautures then we can hold on to hope and stock up on sleds

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_52.png

At the end of the run, that cold is about to go down.

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_48.png

GFS has a fantasy snowstorm for Brent.
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_52.png

Also the GFS at the end of the run has a big cold about to come down.

Currently 36 at the closest wunderground station. Tonight might be the night freeze wise.

Only hit 45 earlier. Crazy stuff.

I've been sitting at 32 since about 6 PM yesterday and it hasn't moved a bit. Still cloudy here for the most part and windy, never saw any flurries here but had some friends over in the Carrollton area report flurries earlier yesterday evening for a bit. This is one of the coldest 4 day stretches I can remember in recent memory for November? Or is it just me? Tomorrow will be the first day I've surpassed 50 since Sunday.

Back