• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Nuances

Flirting with 2.5” here at 7:00. What a relentless rain storm this has been, and still far from
over.

Flirting with 2.5” here at 7:00. What a relentless rain storm this has been, and still far from
over.
What if....What if.... it was all snow!? No stupid warm nose N of CAE, 15:1 ratios, temps upper teens! I just got chills !

What if....What if.... it was all snow!? No stupid warm nose N of CAE, 15:1 ratios, temps upper teens! I just got chills !
I mean you can just imagine years and years ago before records were kept something like this most likely happened. Strong gulf low meets cold air east of the apps with monster -NAO and 850’s corporate for days on end. Wouldn’t take all that much

I mean you can just imagine years and years ago before records were kept something like this most likely happened. Strong gulf low meets cold air east of the apps with monster -NAO and 850’s corporate for days on end. Wouldn’t take all that much
Maybe something like this will happen this year. And most the southeast get 2-3ft of snow

Winter has arrived :cool:

Fake news this round though :p

2zh2hzn.jpg

Up to 4.22” now. The school system contemplated calling off class today because of the flooding but decided to deal with the challenges.

I had to drive in that mess last night. That was awful. I hope we get a system like that when it's cold enough for snow, though.

Winter storm watches or even warnings should go out later today for a strong ull moving through .. areas like east Arkansas parts west Tennessee could see 3 to 5 inches snow interesting for. Mid November

Winter storm watches or even warnings should go out later today for a strong ull moving through .. areas like east Arkansas parts west Tennessee could see 3 to 5 inches snow interesting for. Mid November
Nam and short range models are filling in little also for central MS with IP. I wouldn't say they need a WSW, but maybe a WWA?

Back