• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Nuances

Flood watch for N GA now from La Grange NEward for 2 to 3 inches. Already had near 2.5" so it's likely going to exceed. Been raining heavy for over 6 hours.

Right! I'm sitting at 3.02" and it's still pouring hard... have inched up to 41 degrees from 40 this last hour though. I certainly wasn't expecting 3+" in barely half a day(started around 230AM)! What a soaker!

Right! I'm sitting at 3.02" and it's still pouring hard... have inched up to 41 degrees from 40 this last hour though. I certainly wasn't expecting 3+" in barely half a day(started around 230AM)! What a soaker!
Yeah now I'm at 2.9" and it's picking up again. Around 9 this morning we had only half an inch. And to think that we are going to get another 2 to 4 inches from now until Thursday is nuts.
image1.png

We are at 3.52" with more to come. Up to 43 degrees now.

Flood watch for N GA now from La Grange NEward for 2 to 3 inches. Already had near 2.5" so it's likely going to exceed. Been raining heavy for over 6 hours.

Currently under some red banding. Absolutely pouring here. 38 degrees. Impressive mid November cold rain. This one stings

We are at 3.52" with more to come. Up to 43 degrees now.

2.91 so far here at my house in Loganville. Pouring hard for the last 30min. We will definitely get close to 6in by Thursday if this keeps up if not more.

... any wonder why ... Holy blank ...

20183162052_GOES16-ABI-CONUS-GEOCOLOR-1250x750.jpg

Our high temperature doesn’t get above 55-57 here for the next 7 days. Winter hit too soon. I sense some major voodoo coming in the next 3-4 weeks. I might have to return my sled

Our high temperature doesn’t get above 55-57 here for the next 7 days. Winter hit too soon. I sense some major voodoo coming in the next 3-4 weeks. I might have to return my sled
It’s going to warm up for a few weeks before we get a cold snap again in mid December. Everything in still on track for a winter to remember.

You will get to use that sled this year!!

That would be AWSOME!! I would shave my last 2 hairs for that!
I just wish I could say it would be Paynes Prairie ... (Larry @GaWx might laugh at that ... if not on his ignore list ... LOL) ... but then I've looked at too much Pioneer Model today ... :confused:

Last edited:
You'll like it if we can keep these gulf lows/Miller As coming through the winter....that's how we get seriously legit snows. If they keep coming like this, it's bound to meet up with some cold at some point. Then, BOOM!
I'd love to see the next two weeks in Jan. Big ull, lots of fronts, plenty of moisture, cold air pushing down. Too bad it's early Nov in stead of good and cold.

I'd love to see the next two weeks in Jan. Big ull, lots of fronts, plenty of moisture, cold air pushing down. Too bad it's early Nov in stead of good and cold.
Welcome back; been thinking of you ... ;)
You'll get yours, icy and slick, no doubt ... it's a Ken Kesey sorta on the bus thing (merry pranksters et al ...) ... :D:p:cool::eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Great to hear from you Tony. Been wondering where you were.

Back