• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Nuances

12z FV3 for the win
6d15af4c1e837ff0b7f3d0132a4673f6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you’re joking but tropical tidbits issue with the FV3 is that it doesn’t differentiate other Precip types. Obviously there’s not one single snowflake over Central NC or southern VA here...it’s all zr.

It’s going to be a long winter with those kind of weenie maps publicly available

18z nam is all in
bebd956ee4f8d25369a69c4e081a1d54.png

Normal caveats apply . It’s November , it’s the nam and I didn’t look at thermals ....

I just swore off looking at models for the next week and then I see a nam clown map...Not helpful in my none model watching week...

Just randomly checked the 18z GFS to see snow in Mexico...

Hah. I gotta say, with a cold and rainy week on tap, I'm going to kind of look forward to going down to Florida.

... or any other model currently ... though just remember (globally and not whatalife) it's not even mid-November yet ... :eek:
Technically it is Mid Nov if you break up Nov into early (1-10), middle (11-20), and late (21-30).

Y’all better hope this November ZR/IP event doesn’t come to fruition. If it does, you can stick a fork in winter 2018-2019
I think we will be fine, I'm going with El NINO pattern this Winter to bring me hope

Back