• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Nuances

The CMC drops a 1041 High in Southern Missouri at hour 204. I'll be shocked if this verifies...

cPAm41z.png

I supposedly bottomed out at 29.7 but I didn't go down to check my station again until after sunrise so it may have gotten lower.

I know it's the 84 Nam, but it's been consistent of showing something coming from gulf. Also it's been very close of something frozen out of it, if it can come little quicker.

I know it's the 84 Nam, but it's been consistent of showing something coming from gulf. Also it's been very close of something frozen out of it, if it can come little quicker.
Most major models are showing a new low coming out of the gulf Wednesday. The foothills may see a brief period of ice

Ended up only getting down to 40 at the house (39 at Bush Field). Wonder what that station that is closest to me on wunderground got to but now I'm not sure when we see the first frost like temps because there's quite a bit of rain forecast next week.

I hit 30 around 11pm then I must have had downsloping occur off the hills because my temp rose to 36 by 6am. Down in the creek bed a mile away the temp showed 29. Ive seen this a few times now. The micro climate is crazy here.

12z FV3 for the win
6d15af4c1e837ff0b7f3d0132a4673f6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be a good map in January! But November!?? Wow
I’m so glad they replaced the GFS! The new one Works perfectly!

Back