• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry More SE Snow ? (1/16-1/18)

Well Gang, I think the Euro is right...2 to 3 inches is not out of the question for Atlanta. Everything is official white...including the roads!

For my Central SC friends 0.5-2 inches zone wide still seems okay forecast wise based on 00z Euro:

oka222.png

NWS CAE likely nailing it not extending warnings outside the bigger zones to the North.

12 year old Scotch, heavy snow fall, everything covered in white, radar returns increasing....I'm never going to sleep and I don't want this to end. ;)

Good luck to everyone else waiting up with me in the hopes for a good southern snow!

- Gwinnett County, Ga.

I SO need to go to bed, but it's getting good in my neck of the woods. Bigger flakes, really coming down steady, temps at 21 and roads are starting to get covered. And looking at radar back into Alabama, I wouldn't be shocked if there are flakes falling when my alarm goes of in four hours.

--30--

I SO need to go to bed, but it's getting good in my neck of the woods. Bigger flakes, really coming down steady, temps at 21 and roads are starting to get covered. And looking at radar back into Alabama, I wouldn't be shocked if there are flakes falling when my alarm goes of in four hours.

--30--
So hard to go to bed when it’s 21 and snowing. Last time I remember that was...never. And I’m 52!

Back