• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May Flowers

Nice tops on the storms over raleigh
13e98e9ec6840fc969d622c615501e64.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cumulus forming over my neighborhood...don’t know if it’s too little too late, but I guess we’ll see shortly.

Cumulus forming over my neighborhood...don’t know if it’s too little too late, but I guess we’ll see shortly.
There's literally 4 outflow boundaries wandering around us with the main one about to arrive. These collisions might set something off

Not a drop as places as close as 3 miles get 1-3 inches
Watch in amazement as I am missed numerous times

59b639486604eb1972767bcb5031eac8.gif

Last edited:
Let's see three weeks with like a .25 an inch of rain and then 4.5 inches over the past two days. Yep it's summer time.

Not a drop as places as close as 3 miles get 1-3 inches
Watch in amazement as I am missed numerous times

59b639486604eb1972767bcb5031eac8.gif
That's awesome. Pretty much the same thing happened to me. I got a couple of periods of light rain. But legit storms fired up in every direction around me and dissipated before moving into my area.

Those of us near the Pittsboro area have had more than enough rain to dish out. Chatham County has gotten hammered.

I guess June Gloom started early this year. Looks like some areas may not see sunshine for the next 10 days at least.

That's awesome. Pretty much the same thing happened to me. I got a couple of periods of light rain. But legit storms fired up in every direction around me and dissipated before moving into my area.
I havnt gotten any rain in 2 days! I only got about 2” Sunday, it’s starting to dry out!:D

I guess I've relocated to the tropics, because I just had a rain shower with wind that may have been 2 minutes and now it's sunny again.

Back