• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May Flowers

Really missed out on the heavy precip here today. Bright yellows north, south and east :( only wants to rain while I’m trying to work..

Nothing of note here either and tonight was our last chance for a while. Drier and warmer weather is on the way. Say hello to the 90's again soon.

Nice steady rain has moved through the midlands these evening. Picked up .6” so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unlike the rest, I'm enjoying this slow off and on rainy pattern... We've only had around an inch total in 4 days, but it still has allowed me to walk the dog, do a few things in the yard. Also, and the best part, NO BASEMENT FLOODING!

Euro has one day of the next 10 dry here. I'll take the over

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Justify will win again tomorrow, muddy and by 2 lengths. That's all I'm willing to bet on....

I don't know.. this feels like it has legs... one last hurrah until Fall... not exactly impossible:
gfs_T2m_seus_46.png

.06 overnight. Looks like a split again today unless the area between Charleston and myrtle makes it here

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Got another .04" overnight. These things keep finding new ways to miss me.

Unbelievable, there have literally been storms in either side of you the past several days. Did you get anything overnight?

Nothing of note here either and tonight was our last chance for a while. Drier and warmer weather is on the way. Say hello to the 90's again soon.
Yeah, if soon is June 10th

I'm starting to wonder if a cold front will ever move through the south and dry things out. The forecast shows a chance of rain every day for the next 2 weeks ! It's only May so it shouldn't be too hard to get a cold front in the south.

Unbelievable, there have literally been storms in either side of you the past several days. Did you get anything overnight?
We just got brushed again a few minutes ago from the south. This happens a lot and I think our little mountains have something to do with it. Usually, we get hammered eventually so we'll see.

We just got brushed again a few minutes ago from the south. This happens a lot and I think our little mountains have something to do with it. Usually, we get hammered eventually so we'll see.

I haven't lived in northeast Cobb long, so I can't speak for this area, but when I lived in Dallas it always seemed like our storms had to come from the west, I thought maybe the very large ridge that rises to 1400' had something to do with it, but that is probably a conspiracy theory.

2.93" yesterday and the radar today looks a bit deja-vuish. (not to the same extent, but it looks like storms are developing again in about the same area and coming east)

Back