Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 2)

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
E8DA67D4-328F-4A36-8238-03A8592F0E9E.gif The turn is coming folks. The trof/weak
Looks like a turn North should take place soon
fac70c6a8157850fe56422e9962b0bf4.gif

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
here was the map from 3 hours ago. You can see the trof starting to dip down

2 minor things -
1) No real change from 2:00 PM officially; and
2) It is about time for now-casting.
Having said as much, my gut tells me more east by about 20 - 40 miles since that looks like the path of least resistance, at this point in time, anyway (sure to change in 3 hours) ...
You could be right. Its a big 'ol pinball right now. Somethings got to give lol.

Reactions: pcbjr
View attachment 1168 The turn is coming folks. The trof/weak

here was the map from 3 hours ago. You can see the trof starting to dip down
Oh your right the SW rounding the base of the main trof is coming, no doubt, it's almost there. Odds are it's going to get picked up. Once again, how aggressively. Like I said, big slow down to a stall basically is 1 of 2 things, its getting ready to turn or it gets missed.

I think she is on the verge of a turn. I just took another look at some 6 hour interval 12Z Euro maps I have. They showed the current actual position to be right where the 12Z Euro 12 hour map had her. Furthermore, that Euro showed her 6 hour averaged movement from 2PM til 8PM to average just a little N of due W. The next map, the hour 18 map for 2AM EDT, shows quite a dramatic turn to the NNW. So, in deference to the Euro and when considering the recent stall, I think we're just about to see the turn to the NNW commence. Other opinions? This is like the most important part of the track right here!

It appears that it's on the WNW track now, but then again it still looks like it still has a westerly movement to it.
c90b042c614f4a948fe95a5fd6e8abc5.gif

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk