• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Magnificent March

Been snowing in Boone for 3 days now, On and off. Over 6 since last night and its still snowing from this latest upslope. Must be nice to get snow everytime the winds comes out of the NW from late October through April
I'd be sledding on the hill in front of Justice Hall all day.

yeah we light to moderate snow showers moving through around the morning commute through about 8:45. looked nice and turned the tops of of the bushes white

The wife reporting snow showers in Roanoke Rapids and I just came through some flurries just north of Raleigh. Not a bad mid-march day huh?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rich getting richer 4th Nor'Easter?
f63563a00ec046cc589ccff2912eee83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Despite the personal disdain for IMBY posts, since all is so tranquil in today's discussion, here's breaking the rule ... A freeze warning down here at the old Outpost tonight ... :cool::p:D;)

... and then there is this ... which would be a God-send ...

ecmwf_z500_mslp_namer_fh192-192.gif ecmwf_z500_mslp_namer_fh216-216.gif

Last edited:
Anybody like wood coasters with very few high and low extremes but constant ups and downs and crickety bone jarring turns? Well, that's the weather for the rest of March according to tonight's Gfs.

Yep.

EW_Tweet.PNG

I really hope this goes the other way the next 30 years. We've got a lot of ground to make up.

Back