• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Magnificent March

I think thats too cold even for Phil.
Appreciate you thinking of me, but Nope, I'll take cold (or cool depending on your perspective) any day of the year. Heck, if it wasn't the result of some apocalypse, like a meteor strike, I'd be perfectly happy seeing frost on the 4th of July ... :cool:
Best!
Phil

It's gonna be real nice ... :D

giphy.gif

The next two weeks is a pretty good pattern for the northeast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it will be a marvelous March for you if you can get up there in time. No snow here but the temps will be nice...

Man winter won’t go away in Europe. Lucky them
f2de547e927a257c083ebf6f4623536f.jpg

Yeah but 50s and 60s are great in March for the SE. These below normal temps are nothing to sneeze at unless you are looking for snow. But there’s still time for that to change I guess.

Yeah but 50s and 60s are great in March for the SE. These below normal temps are nothing to sneeze at unless you are looking for snow. But there’s still time for that to change I guess.

Those days are gone. Unless we move to Europe or live on a ship out in the Pacific

I keep thinking we will get one more winter weather system (at least minor) to track before the season is over, but I'm beginning to wonder. I just want one more 30 second flizzard, just enough to bid farewell to winter 2018

I keep thinking we will get one more winter weather system (at least minor) to track before the season is over, but I'm beginning to wonder. I just want one more 30 second flizzard, just enough to bid farewell to winter 2018

Well it is weather we are talking about so.......I guess it can change on a dime

I agree I’m loving the cooler weather and even Cooler weather next week . But Europe has been locked in for a few weeks. They are getting the real cold stuff and the snow

I agree I’m loving the cooler weather and even Cooler weather next week . But Europe has been locked in for a few weeks. They are getting the real cold stuff and the snow

They always seem the benefactors from a lot of the SSW PV splits. Seldom does Europe or Eurasia strike out. North America on the other hand....

They always seem the benefactors from a lot of the SSW PV splits. Seldom does Europe or Eurasia strike out. North America on the other hand....

I honestly thought they just had good “ dumb luck “ the past few winters. But you’re right, the always seem to benefit from a ssw or a PV split . Would be interesting to see someone do research on the topic

Jon,
Notwithstanding, the prospects for BN cool air for the next several days is a blessing :cool: ... Now, if there were only an OTC stronger than Claratin that would take care of this nasty N FL pollen ... :(
Hey, Man!
Best,
Phil

Reactions: Jon
Back