• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Bugs

7D32C68B-A925-40FC-AEF1-EB74ED8CB45C.png When is the cool down starting?

Steam bath

315c71465051724bfbc80c935edcd766.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steam bath

315c71465051724bfbc80c935edcd766.png

This disturbance in SW Pa becomes our main player for today and I see SPC has us in a mgnl. With pwats increasing and a fairly unstable airmass we should see an arc of storms for and move S through the state this evening. I'm concerned its east of 95 where the best instability and moisture will be. On a positive note the rain and storms associated with it this morning look more healthy than most models had. The 3k nam is all in
9dfeb2de7c99bfd17d04e93d2b0fd9e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
28b44c0b0ce1934cbe45dce65ded8124.jpg

This disturbance in SW Pa becomes our main player for today and I see SPC has us in a mgnl. With pwats increasing and a fairly unstable airmass we should see an arc of storms for and move S through the state this evening. I'm concerned its east of 95 where the best instability and moisture will be. On a positive note the rain and storms associated with it this morning look more healthy than most models had. The 3k nam is all in

You must really need some rain

Line already moving through. Gusty winds and plenty of rain. Seems earlier than the model predicted...by a significant amount.

Line already moving through. Gusty winds and plenty of rain. Seems earlier than the model predicted...by a significant amount.
I'm sitting at 94/75 listening to your thunder. Looks like a miss here. No models had this convection really. Looks like its along some type of 850mb boundary

Meh maybe I've got a chance. Nice outflow headed this way from the south. That should be interesting when it gets close to the bigger storms in wake

I'm sitting at 94/75 listening to your thunder. Looks like a miss here. No models had this convection really. Looks like its along some type of 850mb boundary

Yeah it’s cooled off substantially here. I guess this will reduce the chance of the later scenario coming to fruition now. These are slow movers.

I would not be surprised to see a flash flood warning go up for SE Wake soon. Been getting pounded and the storms have back-built and look like they’re continuing to do so.

Yeah it’s cooled off substantially here. I guess this will reduce the chance of the later scenario coming to fruition now. These are slow movers.
Yeah I think any chance of storms tonight is doa. Up to 97/75 Hi 109 its amazing how damn hot it is out here on the sand of harnett county

Please come through outflow collision
49eb78d2c38e7d6330ac0fba5b8bfc69.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I think any chance of storms tonight is doa. Up to 97/75 Hi 109 its amazing how damn hot it is out here on the sand of harnett county

Please come through outflow collision
49eb78d2c38e7d6330ac0fba5b8bfc69.jpg

I think we’ll be saved by ground heat flux later.

I think we will be saved by october

Haha! It’s muggy as a mofo now. Just nasty out there. Not as bad as where you are, but very hateable weather nonetheless. Radar looks like garbage rn. Don’t see any evidence of new convection firing. Going to have a few days of misery to get through from here.

46EB9499-2F0B-48E4-AD11-E8A2F8F7D534.png
Haha! It’s muggy as a mofo now. Just nasty out there. Not as bad as where you are, but very hateable weather nonetheless. Radar looks like garbage rn. Don’t see any evidence of new convection firing. Going to have a few days of misery to get through from here.
When it droughts, it droughts!:(
Moving West! Day 19 with now .08 total precip!

Back