• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July Fries

A little bit of lightning with this storm
c31f03dc932f63ed03ce2bb8437e37d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

And nothing in Wake Forest. What a crappy year for storms so far.

Thankfully its back. 1.13 today areas close by are 3-4 today with quite a bit of flooding going on

I had 2 severe storms this afternoon, total precip 1.16”

Thankfully its back. 1.13 today areas close by are 3-4 today with quite a bit of flooding going on

And it’s still dumping with a lot of training going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worst heat since I moved here this week news just had 105+ the next 5 days(including a record setting 108 on Friday)... fortunately I'm going to San Francisco Friday-Monday and the forecast high is around 70 :p

I'm in Pinehurst for the week, work related which sucks, anyway it's very dry here and almost nothing last night. At the homestead I picked up .22.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The front delivered a brief shower to my area. Not enough to bust a drought or make dried vegetation and foliage green again. Congrats to those to my SE. The southern Triangle and eastern Sandhills scored big with this.

Could get interesting on Friday night and Saturday morning for some of us. I will be in Huntsville AL for the weekend and may get to see some interesting storms on the plain. Great area to see the entire storm as they come and go.

This seems pretty unusual for this time of year.

Back