• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jukin June

Severe T-Storm warnings popping all over North and West AL and East NE Miss. Should hit the B'ham metro around the beginning of rush hour. Some drivers may be in need of Phil's services by the time the evening is over.
??????? ... LOL

We often look at the CPC 6-10 and 8 -14 day maps. For me, they are mostly useful as a tool to consider trends (i.e., when a few runs show largely the same thing looking forward). Anyway, if you're ever interested in looking to see how well a prior run verified (say, for example, go back 10 days from today) - here's a link to let you know whether the CPC was on or off ... http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/archives/short_range/srarc.ind.php

Added to Wiki>Models

Last edited:
Hope I am not one of those. Close friend retiring after 35 years today. Gathering at Margarita Grill just south of B'ham starting at 5:00. Actually have a DD, but Severe Storms with 60mph winds means we will probably stay longer if we can get there. Carry on.

HRRR fail
ee62a1983dcb3eb3fea9daf1c13b036e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see that happening to me when the line gets closer, or just missing me by a mile again. I did water my garden, so usually it rains afterwards lol.
wash your car - it's a 100% guarantee

btw - i hope whatever y'all get is east and south of blairsville - the lake needs the drainage!

Back