• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jarring January

Not sure how anybody can be following a 7 day threat , and an upper low at that! Can't even get a storm track right 3 days out. :(

Not sure how anybody can be following a 7 day threat , and an upper low at that! Can't even get a storm track right 3 days out. :(
I’ll just say it. I’m sick of reading comments like this. It a damn weather board we track things. Ever since the huge influx of new Individuals to the board all there is, is bitching and moaning.. damn. Even the banner is disgusting to read. I love this forum just don’t want it start headed down the wrong road

I’ll just say it. I’m sick of reading comments like this. It a damn weather board we track things. Ever since the huge influx of new Individuals to the board all there is, is bitching and moaning.. damn. Even the banner is disgusting to read. I love this forum just don’t want it start headed down the wrong road
Don't worry. We will sift out all the trolls, it just takes time. Maybe some trolls will learn and finally become good members, who knows. I think a lot of other board members (bad and good) have just migrated here as it's a newer board and the other ones lack good admin. There's a good staff here, and we will get it sorted out if there is a problem. I'm also sure that the trolls will go back to their cave come spring.

Don't worry. We will sift out all the trolls, it just takes time. Maybe some trolls will learn and finally become good members, who knows. I think a lot of other board members (bad and good) have just migrated here as it's a newer board and the other ones lack good admin. There's a good staff here, and we will get it sorted out if there is a problem. I'm also sure that the trolls will go back to their cave come spring.

Prefer you string 'em up and drop 'em off in DPRK

Exactly, you should have seen Storm5 in his weenie days. If he'd gotten banned in those days, who would post the Wxbell images now?

We all were weenies at one time.

Last edited:
Exactly, you should have seen Storm5 in his weenie days. If he'd gotten banned in those days, who would post the Wxbell images now?
I don't post much at all because I don't know how to read models and so on, but, I enjoy reading the forum and do so everyday. Most of you guys I remember from the Talkweather days and I use this forum to keep updated on the current and potential weather I could possible encounter. The veteran posters on here do a fantastic job and are very knowledgeable when it comes to the science of meteorology. I'm always telling people they need to visit the forum and check it out. Just felt like I needed to say this. Awesome forum keep up the great work.

We all were weenies at one time.
I remember storm back in those days, he was umm pretty bad haha.... my how times have changed. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

am curious to see if it trends towards suppression in the medium range like every storm system has lately..

I remember storm back in those days, he was umm pretty bad haha.... my how times have changed. Lol

Lmao I'm still pretty bad . Only difference is now Shane or Shawn will have to ban me. Jack banned me 3 times that I remember.

Lmao I knew it was once didn't know 3 times

Take it to banter or I’ll ban both of you (jk)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a note regarding how this winter has played out so far. If you're tracking a system 7 days out, it's not your system.

Back