• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

January 6th-7th Potential Storm

Watching a chaser on YouTube who is on I-68 in Western Maryland. Snow of 1 to 2" pe4 hour and horrible road conditions. Wrecks and stuck vehicles everywhere.

Reactions: WSW
Watching a chaser on YouTube who is on I-68 in Western Maryland. Snow of 1 to 2" pe4 hour and horrible road conditions. Wrecks and stuck vehicles everywhere.
Yeah they are getting slammed. And its so hilly there.

Yeah. I ride through that area somewhat frequently. Very hilly and twisty. Bad enough when it's sunny and dry. Someone from Ohio just ran out of gas on a steep hill. There's a Loves just 10 miles west of there

Reactions: WSW
Yeah. I ride through that area somewhat frequently. Very hilly and twisty. Bad enough when it's sunny and dry. Someone from Ohio just ran out of gas on a steep hill. There's a Loves just 10 miles west of there
Haha i was just gonna say its bad enough on a good day there! Love it though. That part of the country is just so beautiful.

I forgot how dark it gets during the day when you've got snow falling further north. That's the 'Welcome to Virginia' sign in the upper left picture.Screenshot 2024-01-06 3.01.13 PM.png

Back