• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Global Model Runs Discussion 2017

You guys think that's bad, wait til you see this. This guy has "made his own models that agree with him"...
:weenie::weenie::weenie::weenie:
View attachment 880
Pretty well shows that when folks pretend to but can't write English, they really can't think it ... or think ...
Webb - thanks for pointing out idiocy ... now to cable news ... LOL

Last edited:
what is it with NYC weather and people who hype? There's a troll I know from elsewhere up there too lol who always hypes everything

maybe because just so many people live there meaning there's a better chance of people hyping...:eek:

You guys think that's bad, wait til you see this. This guy has "made his own models that agree with him"...
:weenie::weenie::weenie::weenie:
View attachment 880

Holy hell this thread is gold!!!!!!!!!!!! Omgd find it on Facebook and go read . Here are a few samples
a3f39d56465791c743c9be021f37665a.png
6dd5a4b6f42e8baacb45ad707b0eefc2.png
b37ac988c8e12c618967a495f123b482.png
20c20129849d573ad90ed23b822a1a63.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still very curious about the SE coast over the next 10 days. The old front, sharpening pressure pattern due to the high in the NE and potential interaction with old tropical waves makes me think there is a decent shot to get something to form if not possibly 2 systems. With the western ridge trying to flex I do wonder if the trough will aim more toward the central US and a positive height response in the west Atlantic might try to force a weak system toward the coast. Just some morning musings after looking at the overnight runs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

In other news, in the other pond where hurricanes do form, don't be surprised to see Kenneth pop a pinhole eye and become a major hurricane.

100 percent related to JB this quack says he keeps a list of his victories
22c3eaa54744cff118a175f3d4c0d86e.png

Better than what I was rocking. I'm using an iPhone 7 plus and didn't charge it last night so when I got up this am I was at 54 percent . So I'm doing pretty good for the day

Back