• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Global Model Runs Discussion 2017

ALL IM GOING TO SAY IS WOW JB!!

He is literally setting up an ego boosting map right there. I bet I can make a map more accurate than that one. :p I bet He will stoop down to making these maps in the future when he gets desperate. Deep down, I bet he wants a big hurricane to hit the US just so he can weenie out, or get subscriptions.

Betterthan_JB.jpg

12z euro still hinting at development in the western gulf early next week

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Anyone notice the swirl that the HWRF, Euro, and CMC have behind Irma? I wonder if this is the next possible wave, and what it would do. Would be scary if Irma had company crossing the Atlantic if it gained strength more than a TS.
hwrf-p_mslp_wind_11L_43.png

Anyone notice the swirl that the HWRF, Euro, and CMC have behind Irma? I wonder if this is the next possible wave, and what it would do. Would be scary if Irma had company crossing the Atlantic if it gained strength more than a TS.
hwrf-p_mslp_wind_11L_43.png
Yep on the GFS now.... as if one isn't enough, man next few weeks gonna be busy!
gfs_mslp_wind_atltropics_28.png

NHC interested in the Bay of Campeche

B. POSSIBLE LOW LEVEL INVEST AT 06/1800Z NEAR 21.5N 96.0W.

Back