• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December, Make analogs relevant again

quick question charlie... when things pick up... we going to have the automatic post reply on... were we can watch the post get posted again without refreshing... that was pretty neat

Barring a technical limitation of our server, we will have that again for members, yes. Usually best for events within the 72 hour range, or unfolding.

For those worried about the end of the gfs run, the GEFS says fear not
61d1654aa5a4148850418c98cb2e6531.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Give me some sustained cold and a 1-3 inch snowfall and I’ll be all smiles. Man this pattern has me fired up. Christmas time, college football bowl games, and nice cold weather. Looking forward to euro! Models are being sneaky late next week it seems

The storm for next weekend is still showing up on the models. I think the Euro and now GFS have both showed it. Even if it's only an inch or two, I'll take that for a storm so soon in December. The pattern setting up looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back