• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc August Auguring

No surprise here...

8078fe500cf5fd78ad5cf1c2824d77cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
The only map that means a hill of beans is the one that shows the GSP market

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

gfs_apcpn_seus_32.png

GFS is nailing the dry areas. This is how frustrated you get when Phoenix beats you in rain during July and is leading in August as well.
Dont you know to ride the CMC
6c6ef50c02a5eb883def5c6862461874.jpg

Dont you know to ride the CMC
6c6ef50c02a5eb883def5c6862461874.jpg

Ill take the under on either model run. Matter of fact Ill go with less than .5 at my house over the next 14 days

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Lord have mercy.
It's been raining since 8:00 AM, with only three brief interludes. Would love for some folks up north in SC and NC to have some of it ... LOL

Screen_Shot_2017-08-03_at_3.01.34_PM.png

Ill take that bet easy win . Loser has to spend a day with JHS

Haven't had more than .4 in a single day or week since 6/23 why would it change now

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Just a quick queston, but what does the upper air dynamics look like towards next week? I see that there will be significant troughing based on the models. Do y'all see it turning out to sea or possibly affecting the SE?

Just a quick queston, but what does the upper air dynamics look like towards next week? I see that there will be significant troughing based on the models. Do y'all see it turning out to sea or possibly affecting the SE?
No expert here - just a FL boy - but until there is a storm and until data can be ingested from a storm, it's only a crapshoot; having said as much, the EC ought to look at this ... 2¢ ...
Phil

Hard to tell. There was mention by Webber that the GFS has a northern bias, and that based on that info, seeing models like the UKMET go further south, it could end up being south of the Greater Antilles or just along them from what I can see. However, if it gets very strong early, it could miss the southeast easily, or not. Give it a week and we should know exactly the area it is headed, just not the exact location.

I think this summer is offically over. I think we all deserved this after last summer. Today was amazing. Don't think it got out of the 70s this afternoon with a nice breeze.

Back